Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Trial version

Hi i'm Pa,

I'm a (in budget) traveler who seek for traveling with a small amount of money. Key is to experience different places & people and whatsoever, to wider my own world (within a budget).

First place that I recommend people to visit is Myanmar, where you can experiences weather, religion and tradition similar as Laos. Traditional costume still wearing in their routine by a local people as you can see from picture below people are wearing skirt or so called "Longyi". Beside that, people are very nice, loyal and friendly, which makes Myanmar become the most peace and smile country.




















Photo below is called "ShweDagon Pagoda" the most popular pagoda in Myanmar. This is the "must visit" list if you have a chance to visit Myanmar. 












PS. will update more later.... please stay tune =)

3 comments:

  1. Any tips for that? I also have my own travelling style, and I think it is SS & F.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! that's a wonderful place, it shines bright in a day and brighter at night. I visited this pagoda last year in the hot afternoon, we have to take off shoes, i was a bit burned but worth visiting :) . Show more photos! I think we can share our experiences there together. Let's talk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its great to be able to talk to other people who love travelling. I really like to travel because there is so much in the world to experience. Seeing beautiful things around the world is great, but as I get older I notice more and more how much I care about people. How they live and act. What they think and talk about. This is one of the great things about traveling cheaply; it's how most local people travel. If I take a plane I miss out on so many things about the places where I am. This is why I always take buses. You meet the most interesting people in buses and markets. Unfortunately, as I get older, I also find that things that used to be easy for me are becoming more painful.

    I went to Myanmar for the first time last December. I went to Pha An, Mawlamyine, and Yangon. The people there are really fantastic, very talkative and always helpful. I also now have a large collection of longyi. I would like to go back, I am thinking of taking the new Friendship Bridge from Laos (last time I took the bridge from Thailand).

    I am curious about what you noticed regarding the people in Myanmar. Were there any interesting stories that you can tell? Any particular things that you noticed that are different from kon lao? I am always seeing things from an American perspective, so I would like to hear what you think about the Burmese people from your perspective.

    ReplyDelete